How do I provide my feedback?

    Written submissions may be posted to:

    The General Manager
    Wollongong City Council,
    Locked Bag 8821,
    Wollongong DC 2500
    Ref: ESP-100.02.021

    Ref: ESP-100.02.021

    OR, you can provide us your feedback now via the online feedback form.

    Who do I contact if I have further questions?

    Contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 4227 7111 if you have questions.